Curly Hair Club

Roxyfan

In the Brooder
Aug 21, 2015
Hello! I thought it would be a good idea to start a club for people with curly hair so everyone can discuss their ways of styling, washing, product use, etc. I use Aussie 7-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, Frizz Dismiss by Redken for my frizziness, One United by Redken for my leave-in conditioner, Noodle Head by Beyond The Zone for a curling product, and Bouncy Crème by ISO right be for I blow-dry it. Hope this helps!

I don't really have curly hair, mine is more wavyish and it is short. So underneath it is wavy and a bit frizzy and on the top it lies kind of flat and then curls a little at the ends in all crazy directions. Long story short it looks really bad. I am growing it out so the waves will look pretty but for now it never does what I want it to do. Hopefully I can get suggestions here!

I don't really have curly hair, mine is more wavyish and it is short. So underneath it is wavy and a bit frizzy and on the top it lies kind of flat and then curls a little at the ends in all crazy directions. Long story short it looks really bad. I am growing it out so the waves will look pretty but for now it never does what I want it to do. Hopefully I can get suggestions here!
I'm trying to grow my hair out too but when dry it's 5in shorter than when it's short so it's kinda hard to tell when it grows!

I used to be a curly kid too! I have dreads now too. Mine are 11 years old and hang down past my knees.

when I had curly hair it was corkscrew curly. I washed it every morning back then and used the off brand of herbal essences because it works better then the name brand. I only used shampoo, never ever used conditioner. I would just pat my hair with a towel a little, never rub with a towel, then sling my head around like a madman to get off some of the extra water lol shaking your hair out also loosens up your hair into locks, then let dry naturally.

Back
Top Bottom