Current Internet Theory

Pics
"NaturalNews.com is only the prominent tip of a very large iceberg of an alternative fake news media empire owned entirely by Mike Adams along with his business partner and wife, Sheh Lio Adams (a.k.a. Horng Lio Sheh and Sherhorn Kio Adams).[2][3] They have built an elaborate and weirdly complex online network over the past three decades. These websites are basically echo chambers of NaturalNews."

List of websites owned by Mike Adams

I'm not sure I would trust anything Mike Adams "the health ranger" has to say. He's not exactly considered to be a credible source of factual information.

I think I'll wait for @Aunt Angus's results.

View attachment 3399642
Ooof. Is that Info Wars behind him? I can't. Not after Sandy Hook.

I have two feed samples coming in this week. Results probably week after next. Sorry it's taking so long. I just couldn't find feed samples that folks thought were suspect in my area. I could find no one complaining of laying problems. I tried. Believe me, I tried.

That is interesting about the glyphosate. I could totally see that being a problem if it's in high enough concentration. It's pretty well-known to affect fertilization in roosters.

CFR Title 40 Vol 24 (in part) - Federal Regulations re Glyphosate Maximum Resides in various products

Given the allowed levels, if Mike's lab hadn't found Glyphosate his lab would be absolute {animal droppings}. As it is, its certified {specific animal dropping}, and poorly qualified to test much of anything - as can be seen when you look at the lab's website for what they do test for. In the late 1980s, I briefly worked at a lab in a local engineering firm which was both larger and better equipped (as well as being certified to conduct many more tests than Mike's lab). It occupied a tiny corner of a civil engineering firm in a not particularly large town. Most of their work was testing water samples, coming and going, from local municipalities. I don't even see a mass spec in Mike's lab.

Back
Top Bottom