Cyote Pee

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Not really. Just collect the pee in a cup or other container like you do when taking a UA for a job and go pour it around the run. I'm going to start doing that now, lol. I'm using metal posts for my run, so I'll just place some raw 2x4 around it and soak them up. I was already planning to take my 2 pits and my boxer to pee and poop around the coop and run.

A method that has been overlooked here (and my prefered) is a well placed lead injection with the 270 and then drag the carcass around the piremeter. This is very effective at keeping them away until the next heavy rains.

Quote:
LOL Yep! I reminded my SO this morning that he hasn't been taking care of his ummm chore by the coop as much as he needs to. He said how 'bout I just fill you up a bucket and you can sprinkle it where you need it?
lol.png

Quote:
Not really. Just collect the pee in a cup or other container like you do when taking a UA for a job and go pour it around the run. I'm going to start doing that now, lol. I'm using metal posts for my run, so I'll just place some raw 2x4 around it and soak them up. I was already planning to take my 2 pits and my boxer to pee and poop around the coop and run.

I was thinking about the collecting thing. Does anyone know how long it will "keep"? I was thinking... maybe put it in a sprayer to do around the outer perimeter every so often, or is it better to dump it in spots rather than spray it?

Back
Top Bottom