Dallas Georgia

lalaqueen

In the Brooder
Jan 25, 2016
Dallas, Georgia
Hi there! I've been reading all the great info here for over a year but decided to join!
I love my chickens!! I even love my tiny bruises that Penny, my production red, makes on my hands when I try to pet her!! She's my least friendly!! Ha
I do have some questions for other chicken owners that live near me and look forward to getting to know some of y'all here!!
Thank you al for the valuable info !!

welcome-byc.gif

You can use this link to find your state thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread

Glad to hear you are enjoying your flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome from a fellow Georgian. I'm in south Monroe County a mile or so from Macon. There are quite a number of folks on BYC from GA. You may find someone closer to you own the "Yo Georgian's" forum, or search the "where am I, where are you" forums for who's in your area.

So glad you have joined us.

Sounds like you need to train your Penny - peck = no treats. No peck = treats.
wink.png
They are truly a lot smarter than most folks think.

I also have a Penny - originally was "Penny the Pincher" til she learned to be daintier on getting treats from the human hand.
smile.png

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. I treat mine with meal worms, fresh fruit and sometimes bread. All my chickens love bread.
1f609.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom