Danville Va Swap Meet JUNE 28th

do we bring boxes if we trade i an't got no crates. I seen some people have all i got is a dog cage 3by3 and a wire one i built.So would i like bring some boxes are wil there be something there .Laugh if you want i never been to one.I been to the sell when UI was a kid.Thats it

A crate works fine to show your birds. Definately bring boxes if you can, not only for the stuff you buy but for the people who buy from you. At the last swap I attended very few people brought boxes to put their purchases in.

My local ABC liquor store has all the free boxes you can take. I took a bunch to the last swap and used every single box for my sales.

I'll mapquest it then shave off a little time so my hubby will agreed to go......he hates to drive!
big_smile.png

Would it be feasible for everyone that is going to attend to state what they will be bringing for sale? People that might not bring enough money, boxes etc with them surely would if they knew there was something there that they were interested in. Just a thought!

I'm sure we won't be able to get everyone to list what they are bringing but any list is better than none.

I'm bringing...

Welsummer cockerels
Rhode Island White chicks
Americauna chicks
Turken chicks
Mini Rex baby bunnies

I'm bringing some 10 wk. old Golden Comets and some 3 wk. old Delawares. My niece will also be on hand with some signs that say, "FARM FRESH EGGS FOR SALE" and possibly some coop signs.

I will be bring a bunch of 3 day old banty not sure as to what kind but they are to hatch out on the 19th.

12 week old Araucana from Mc Murray hatchery
2 maybe 3 NN Roos also 12 weeks old
and a bunch of Black Gaints ranging from 1 week to 4 weeks of age.

Mindy

Spatcher will be bringing 2 pound bags of Perma-Guard Codex Food Grade DE selling for $3.00 - Thats about what I can get in the bags I have. If you need more bring a container of some sort. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom