Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16,

Thank you for the follow-up question. Here’s how this challenge has worked: On April 18, an email was sent to all BYC subscribers with instructions for the challenge and a link to the sign up form. In order to receive a coupon, fans needed to complete the sign up form from that email, before beginning the challenge on May 2. The coupon was part of the pre-challenge period. The coupon period is now complete; however, we invite you to still participate in the challenge!
I have no email messages from Purina or BYC in either my inbox or my trash folder. However, I do have email notifications disabled in my BYC profile, so if that blocked the email, I'm fine with that. However, perhaps in the future you should consider making coupons available in a better, more accessible format so that all who want them could actually register. I do buy Purina Flock Raiser from my local feed store and I would love to have a coupon the next time.

Back
Top Bottom