Day 17 and the hatch has begun

We've just started into day 17 & have 3 hatched! Lots more piped...now just more of the waiting game. Good luck to you on your hatch!

Good luck on your hatch as well! I am up to 12 hatched now, 9 of them are already in the brooder - 4 A&M, 3 Jumbo Brown, 1 Golden Speckled, and 1 Tibetan (maybe?). Just hatched and still in the 'bator are 2 more A&M and 1 more Golden Speckled. Just waiting on the others....

We're only at 6 but they've still got time...hoping for lots more to hatch today & tomorrow. So far ours is a even divide of 3 A&M and 3 Golden Italian.

Thanks...I'm certainly enjoying the 6 but I'm starting to think they're all I'm going to get out of the 21 that developed...
sad.png
I'm right there with you. Starting day 18 and only 14 of 38 have hatched so far and I'm not seeing much movement in there. I'll give it another couple days and see. I have another incubator full that is scheduled to hatch this Friday.

Yeah I was gonna wait as long as possible. I hate to give up on the little guys, especially when I've put so much care into them. My next hatch is due on the 17th..hoping & praying for your little ones, too!

Back
Top Bottom