day 21!

FrannyLW

Songster
5 Years
Aug 15, 2018
Central NJ
First time incubating! I actually put 1 egg in March 31st and 10 others on April 1st. Yesterday my March 31st egg hatched! So egg-citing! My chick is sitting in that incubator, by herself (hopefully her lol) - How long do I wait to see if the other eggs are good (because I still see no movement on others) When can she come out. I did try to candle every weekend but I really couldn't see what I was looking for. I thought they were all no good but as you see I was wrong. HELP!

itl be aight in there a couple days, or you can take it out and put it in the brooder any time, just be sure its warmed up ..

itl be aight in there a couple days, or you can take it out and put it in the brooder any time, just be sure its warmed up ..
I was worried about the other eggs if I open the incubator? I was planning on leaving it in there till tomorrow but its sitting there looking confused lol

I was worried about the other eggs if I open the incubator? I was planning on leaving it in there till tomorrow but its sitting there looking confused lol
If the other eggs haven't pipped yet then opening the incubator should be fine.

Congrats on the one so far!

Back
Top Bottom