TT43

Songster
Aug 26, 2019
I have 6 eggs that are at day 25. We heard chirping yesterday but as of this morning, none have pipped. Should we be worried? Any suggestions? Can I pick up eggs to listen or candle? I have a still air incubator that I put my own temp/humidity checker in a few days ago. No egg turner. Eggs were a couple days old when added to the incubator.

I have 6 eggs that are at day 25. We heard chirping yesterday but as of this morning, none have pipped. Should we be worried? Any suggestions? Can I pick up eggs to listen or candle? I have a still air incubator that I put my own temp/humidity checker in a few days ago. No egg turner. Eggs were a couple days old when added to the incubator.
What kind of eggs? Chickens? What has your temp been at? If they're chickens, your temp was too low. I would just leave them be. Especially if you heard chirping. Just keep the humidity high for them. No turner? Have you turned them through incubation manually at least?

What kind of eggs? Chickens? What has your temp been at? If they're chickens, your temp was too low. I would just leave them be. Especially if you heard chirping. Just keep the humidity high for them. No turner? Have you turned them through incubation manually at least?
I have turned them like we were supposed to, stopping at day 18. Humidity is at 70% and Temp is 99.5. They are chicken eggs.

So how much longer should we leave them?

I would give them 5 more days at least. If there are no external pips you can do a quick and careful candle.
I have turned them like we were supposed to, stopping at day 18. Humidity is at 70% and Temp is 99.5. They are chicken eggs.

So how much longer should we leave them?

I candled them about 5pm and didn't see any movement or pips. 😩
I'm sorry! Any temp spikes or anything recently? If they were chirping they would have had to have internally pipped.

I'm sorry! Any temp spikes or anything recently? If they were chirping they would have had to have internally pipped.
Not that I know of. I'm so stressed lol. Idk what to...sigh.

Back
Top Bottom