Day 25 of incubation. *Internal Pip!*

thatduckguyy

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 25, 2011
So just finished candling them and one already broke the air sac, 2 were working on it. the other 2 alot of movement but not much progress.. I am so excited!
big_smile.png

"To die is gain and to live is Christ." Philippians 1:21
"The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Romans 8: 18
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok i love your signiture!!!!!!!!!! i only put one verse and thats John 3:16 and now i feel bad so i am going to write the whole verse out!!! thank you for putting them up!!! God is so proud of his chicldren!!!!! God bless!!!!

<3 kelsey

"To die is gain and to live is Christ." Philippians 1:21
"The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Romans 8: 18
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok i love your signiture!!!!!!!!!! i only put one verse and thats John 3:16 and now i feel bad so i am going to write the whole verse out!!! thank you for putting them up!!! God is so proud of his chicldren!!!!! God bless!!!!

<3 kelsey

Thank you! I love it too!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom