Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Can I ask what do you have for Silkies? (I'm new to this breed- have my first 4 in the brooder now) Also, do you have a minimum order? Price per chick? And shipping costs? Thanks!
(How much for the polish?)

have a look at my website. that's the easiest way to see all i have and then what's immediately available. www.papaspoultry.com Or can send me a PM. the silkies are in broad color pens currently and many are in combo silkie/sizzle pens. minimum order for chicks is 6. Shipping is around $45 for express.

Im interested in a Frizzled EE Rooster. I saw you have 3 frizzled avail now and I am assuming you cant sex them yet if they are anything like reg EE's. Whats your min order? I live in Tx.

Im interested in a Frizzled EE Rooster. I saw you have 3 frizzled avail now and I am assuming you cant sex them yet if they are anything like reg EE's. Whats your min order? I live in Tx.

Sorry i have a a frizzled cockerel available now that can be shipped next week. I'll send you a PM

Do you have any Black Copper Marans Chicks available?

Yes, I have about 6-8 black coppers right now. they are 2-3 weeks old. send me a PM if interested and I can ship them on tuesday. Was about to list them at auction with 3 lavender marans with them. So, let me know ASAP if you are interested. thanks!

I am interested in some Bielefeder female chicks. Do you have any, or when will you, and how much are they?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom