Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

what do you charge and do you ship? I live in Missouri

When will you have Faverolles hacking again? I would like possibly 3

I am also interested in a couple chocolate and buff/lemon orpingtons.

I will be ready in about a month for chicks. Please keep me in mind..
Faverolles aren't laying currently so not sure when they will pick up again. chocolates and lemon cuckoos are laying well so those could work for a month from now.

great, i live in the bay area so i could probably find a time to come pick them up do you sell pullets also or just eggs and chicks?

What do you currently have available?
I am consistently clearing out each weeks hatch as I want to take a break. I need to get an older flock if I want to do NPIP and I just need a break in general. So, every week I am trying to clear out the chicks that I do have hatch. So, this week I have autosexing olive egger project chicks, marans, ameracaunas, speckled sussex, various orps, legbars, rhodebars, and a few others. I am sending out 5 boxes of chicks so not sure at the moment what I will have left over. But, if you are interested in certain breeds, let me know or I can message you after I ship tomorrow.

Papa Brooder, what legbars do you have and what are your going rates currently on chicks and eggs?

Back
Top Bottom