Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Papa Brooder, what legbars do you have and what are your going rates currently on chicks and eggs?
Hey there. prices are listed on my website: www.papaspoultry.com. You have to access the online store thru the full version of the web page, not the mobile version. Not really selling eggs at the moment as the girls are just starting to lay again after molting so not getting enough eggs to sell. I'm setting every 2 weeks.

Have any eggs to sell within next couple weeks? I know its late in the season
Yes, currently laying are BBS orps, LF Choc Orp pojects, rhodebars, cream legbars, BBS Ameraucanas, Bantam Chocolate orps,silkies, sizzles, and jubilee orps. I am probably misssing a few and I'm not getting any more than 3 eggs per day from any of them so smaller numbers or a good variety works best. Send a PM for anything else as I get those quicker. :)

Have any jubilee orp and cream legbar chicks or eggs for sale right now?
Yes I might have some next week. I have been trying to sell everything that hatches as a day old chick as I'm going to be traveling for a few weeks in 2 weeks and don't want to have any more excess than normal around the farm. Send me a PM if you are interested and I can check how many eggs I have going into lockdown for a tuesday hatch.

Back
Top Bottom