Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

I live close to sacramento and I wanted to buy some chicks from you. How often do you come to sacramento and which breeds do you have available right now?
my wife will be coming down in a couple of days. Then my mother-in-law will be down that way friday. As far as what I have, tons. can you narrow it down for me??! :) maybe name off 4-5 breeds you are interested in? I know for sure I have a variety of orp colors, I have cream legbars and rhodebars. I think I have some polish, some silkies and sizzles. some wyandottes… and more. :)

I am interested in your blue marans, blue brahmas and white smooth cochins.

my wife will be coming down in a couple of days.  Then my mother-in-law will be down that way friday.  As far as what I have, tons.  can you narrow it down for me??!  :)  maybe name off 4-5 breeds you are interested in?  I know for sure I have a variety of orp colors, I have cream legbars and rhodebars.  I think I have some polish, some silkies and sizzles. some wyandottes… and more.  :)

Hmm, well i think I will have blue/gold partridge brahmas that hatch tomorrow. The white cochins just started laying again so I could set eggs this week or next assuming they are fertile, but they were broody for over a month. I will throw a couple in tomorrow just to check but depending on how many you would want, I could set them next week easily. The blue copper marans, I may have a couple. they are half broody half molting, so getting eggs but not a ton of eggs. Only have 4 eggs that went in to lockdown, but I may have anywhere from 0-4 hatch. I can let you know. :) Anything else of interest?

How much for lemon cuckoo maran chicks?
don't have lemon cuckoo marans, just orps. Or I have blue and black copper marans, and golden cuckoo marans. I'm just not sure which you are asking about. :) Haven't finalized my price on the golden cuckoos as they are sexable at hatch. pullets will likely be $15-18 and cockerels, $5-7 or so.

Hi, do you have any buff laced polish juvenile female and Black copper marans juvenile females. I can only take females and older the better btw

Thanks
Vicki

Back
Top Bottom