Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Hi, I'd like to know if you still have available the following pullets:

Crested cream
Rhodebar
Golden cuckoo Maran
Olive egger project

If so I would like to purchase them.

Vicki

Hi, I'd like to know if you still have available the following pullets:

Crested cream
Rhodebar
Golden cuckoo Maran
Olive egger project

If so I would like to purchase them.

Vicki
I have them hatching on monday so could potentially ship them out monday. I have them hatching pretty much each week, but do not have any available that are grown out.

Hello Mr. Brooder, I am writing you to let you know how the chicks I received from you last April are doing. The three Speckled Sussex are all cockerels, and they are quite nice. They're of good size and type, and while all three are nicely marked, one is nothing short off extraordinary. They are well mannered, toward both their hens and their human keepers, and I am going to use them in my breeding program. Can't say enough good things about them and am hoping they will continue to grow to be huge. The nine Light Sussex you sent me have grown to be stunningly large.- there may be as many as five cockerels. They are quite vigorous and healthy, friendly, and docile. I can't tell yet what kind of layers the hens will be since they are just now reaching POL, but all of them have great backs and tail sets and are show stealers. If I can make room, I will order more SS and hope for some hens. You should post pics of your Light sussex on your web page; they may get to be too large to be shown, it's true, but they are appealing to people like myself who like their dual purpose heritage birds BIG. Time will tell more, and we shall see. Blessings - and thanks. Laurie

If you were to grow out the group I mentioned until they are off heat how much would they cost? We currently don't have a brooder and it's getting cold here in northern NJ. I do have a large dog crate, metal all around to integrate them once they are in our coop, but that's it. Any suggestions? Are we better off waiting until spring? Will you have the same ones available in spring?

Thanks,
Vicki B.

If you were to grow out the group I mentioned until they are off heat how much would they cost? We currently don't have a brooder and it's getting cold here in northern NJ. I do have a large dog crate, metal all around to integrate them once they are in our coop, but that's it. Any suggestions? Are we better off waiting until spring? Will you have the same ones available in spring?

Thanks,
Vicki B.
I could probably grow them out to 6 weeks. I might be able to keep 4 back from this weeks hatch but would need a deposit of 50% to grow them out for you. We can work out details via PM if you are interested in that.

I would have no problem doing that. Let me mention this to my husband and will get back to you tomorrow or Monday. Thanks.

Do you sell your faverolles sexed, or could i request that? I'm needing a few pullets, and maybe 1/2 roos
Yes, I can but I am backed up on orders. Earliest I could possibly have them would be mid October as chicks so as sexed, late October to early november. i only have a quad and one of my hens is along in years, so she puts out an egg when she darn well pleases. :) The two younger hens lay consistently but I have about 16-20 chicks to fill before I can grow out some for you. usually I can sex them confidently by 3 weeks, but I like to wait until 4 weeks to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom