Day one on the road to becoming smoke free.

That's wonderful Brandon!
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif

For me, one of the best benefits was the freedom from the bondage to smoke. No more being restless and desperate during long church services, work meetings, plane trips, etc because I needed to take a smoke break. No more being compelled by cravings I couldn't control. It feels so great to be FREE!
woot.gif
Happy smoke-free new year!!!

That's great :). Without going back and re-reading, I think you did it with Chantix? I still tell people that it really was like magic for me. I remember realizing that I hadn't even thought about a cigarette for the first time..... I was shocked.

So happy for you, welcome to freedom!

That's great
smile.png
. Without going back and re-reading, I think you did it with Chantix? I still tell people that it really was like magic for me. I remember realizing that I hadn't even thought about a cigarette for the first time..... I was shocked.
So happy for you, welcome to freedom!
Yeah I used Chantix. It's like anything else its a tool you have to work with it. I still think about cigs but dont have any strong cravings. Its more of a passing thought. I was afraid that I would be edgy but nope. It was a saving grace for me.

Back
Top Bottom