Deadliest Catch Captain Passes.....

hit.gif
How sad for his family. He was my favorite too...

Both my wife and I have really enjoyed watching that show, but we commented from the beginning on his smoking...he was way too young to pass and hopefully his sons will reflect on their father's premature passing and quit before they destroy their health. God Bless him, may he find rest in Him.

Bummer, I love that show! And he was a huge part of why I watched it. I do have to agree though, that he died doing what he loved to do. You can tell when someone really loves doing what they do. Because they do it well and sometimes it does consume them. We will miss him.
hit.gif

There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that.
I thought I might get one more chance.

What would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.

Now what would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
May angels lead you in.

And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
god couldn't let it live.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
May angels lead you in.

May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.

Dang! I am very very shocked. The hateful ole' cuss that nobody likes and fights till the end, died of a little bity blood clot. This was my most favorite ship. Sig is fixing to be next if he doesn't straighten his act up! He don't smoke nearly as much as Captain Phil but he's pretty close. And I am a pretty tough guy but wow this is just jaw dropping. I had no emotional attachment to him but it feels like I just lost a best friend. I have watched it from day 1 back in 2005. He was the first one i seen and he was my favorite. Oh well. I am just going to have to belive that Captain Phil is gone. Oh and he wqas on the top 5 list of peole I wanted to meet. Now everysingle person that I wanted to meet is dead except for 1! I am a funeral assistant but I don't think I have ever been in had a sudden jolt of WOW this much. Oh well. On the funny side, Mike Rowe is still alive. He is on the top 5. You always have to have humor. It is the best medicine for sympathy!
big_smile.png
I know Phl wouldn't mind. Hes proabaly cussin everybody right now for mourning and sad. That's just the type of guy he is.

R.I.P

Captain Phil Harris

1956-2010

inter.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom