Dear Gods of all things confusing

stargazingmommy

Songster
9 Years
Apr 19, 2011
Spokane
Yesterday I put the ducks in their pen and closed the door. Later that evening I checked on them and found Bella the chicken in the duck pen...and the ducks laying in the middle of the yard staring at me with their beady little black eyes.
Last night I put the ducks back in their pen and evicted the lone chicken from it.
This morning....Bo the chicken is laying in the duck pen and once again the ducks are laying in the middle of the yard...staring at me with those beady little eyes.
I think the ducks are magic.. I think they are planning on something.
If I should disappear in my sleep...I think you will know why...

Sincerely,
Me

Staying tuned for the next instalment
pop.gif

Yesterday I put the ducks in their pen and closed the door. Later that evening I checked on them and found Bella the chicken in the duck pen...and the ducks laying in the middle of the yard staring at me with their beady little black eyes.
Last night I put the ducks back in their pen and evicted the lone chicken from it.
This morning....Bo the chicken is laying in the duck pen and once again the ducks are laying in the middle of the yard...staring at me with those beady little eyes.
I think the ducks are magic.. I think they are planning on something.
If I should disappear in my sleep...I think you will know why...

Sincerely,
Me

yuckyuck.gif

Tonight the crafty ducks have once again escaped...This time though, they failed to deploy a chicken decoy in their place, so the escape was quickly spotted...
Tonight I have proof of their follies

The white one looks especially guilty......little beady black eyes....

Back
Top Bottom