December Hatch Along, anyone want to join?

We have one of the incubators locked down (the small one) and will do the larger one tonight. So excited!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5471.JPG
    IMG_5471.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 7
I've got 10 days to go until my first hatch and I'm so impatient! I keep using the Chicken Colour Calculator to try and distract myself by calculating the outcomes of these eggs. Anyone got any exciting colour possibilities they're hoping for?

I have been doing the same. I have a black mix roo (I Think he’s a Marans Giant mix) and I’m anxious to see what mixes I get. It’s kinda killing me lol

Day 18 on lockdown I have a feeling I will be seeing pips when I’m supposed to be sleeping for work

I have been doing the same. I have a black mix roo (I Think he’s a Marans Giant mix) and I’m anxious to see what mixes I get. It’s kinda killing me lol

Day 18 on lockdown I have a feeling I will be seeing pips when I’m supposed to be sleeping for work

Today is our day 18 too. When we locked down the big incubator there was a lot of movement in the eggs and I am so excited! I am glad school gets out tomorrow so I can stay home and watch them hatch!

It's the worst, isn't it? And I can't wait to see which, if any, of my chicks have inherited their father's muff!

Attachments

• IMG_20181127_172939_770.jpg
    IMG_20181127_172939_770.jpg
    725.5 KB · Views: 7
I couldn't find the chicks I wanted, so I decided to try eggs for the first tme. The Hova-Bator is running and stabilized and the eggs should be in at the end of the week. This makes me WAY nervous! We ordered the 'fun and funky' eggs from MyPetChicken. We'll see what we end up with.
Let me know how it goes I want order from mypetchicken

Well we have two "early birds". These two hatched this afternoon and there are quite a few more with pips in the incubator. So exciting!

Attachments

• IMG_5506.JPG
    IMG_5506.JPG
    449.7 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom