December Hatch Along, anyone want to join?

We had 13 hatch and 12 survive. One is currently still in the incubator at day 23 pipped. We are totally thrilled that we had 8 Bielefelder from the mail order hatch. My sons are enamored! Lol!

Attachments

• IMG_5580.JPG
    IMG_5580.JPG
    326.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5609.JPG
    IMG_5609.JPG
    541.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5614.JPG
    IMG_5614.JPG
    509.1 KB · Views: 2
Let me know how it goes I want order from mypetchicken

Not one of them had a crack. She sent me 2 extra eggs even! I candled them today and out of the 14, I have one 'yolker' (non fertalized) and one that 'may' be a yolker but I have mixed thoughts on it so it's still incubating. I found one with a blood ring but the rest have kicking babies in them.

Not one of them had a crack. She sent me 2 extra eggs even! I candled them today and out of the 14, I have one 'yolker' (non fertalized) and one that 'may' be a yolker but I have mixed thoughts on it so it's still incubating. I found one with a blood ring but the rest have kicking babies in them.
I will be giving them a try placing my order in the spring after I see wat hatch’s out the 12 I just sat

We are hoping that they will get some black from the black austolorp mommas..... if I selected the correct eggs so far we had 3 hatch yesterday(2 Nn 1 not) and 2 more hatch somewhere around 3:48ish this morn, no Nn..... but there are 8 or so more pips so?

20190101_190627.jpg
not the best pic but you can see the little black turkey on the far right and one of the Nn stretched out in front... so f as r 4 turkeys, and t least 3 white /buff Nn and 3 black Nn ! And of course several fully feathered b as babies but I have lost count on how many....

Back
Top Bottom