Depressed or sick duck?

I also hope your children are feeling a bit better. It's always upsetting for children. Oh, who am I kidding? It's upsetting to all of us. They do seem to crawl inside our hearts to some degree.

Hi I am also having problems with sick ducks we have only had them for about 2 weeks
and 1 went sick this week and passed away now another is showing the same signs ,very quiet she is eating but her feathers are looking dull we don`t think its sour crop as there is no bad smell from her bill she will follow the rest into the water but tends to stay away from the others and spends most of her time on the island .We were told their about 2 years old no eggs since we had them but we put that down to the move to a new home .
The pond has water flowing through so should be fresh although muddy when they stir it up .Any Ideas please

I don't know where to post this but I'm looking for two female ducks for our drakes they are a mallard khaki Campbell hybrid we have a muscovy male and a female she rather hang out with the hybrids our muscovy male is lonely we need 2 females I don't think the breed matters I live in Connecticut if someone has a female muscovy and another female will buy thanks

Back
Top Bottom