Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

I just read all 423 pages in 4 days!! A hundred pages a day, well more like four hours every day, as you see I like to read a lot! You, fud lady, are awesome. Your husband is awesome.(Derp)erella is awesome.every other chicken you've have/had was awesome, some where bad apples but you pulled through. Hope all is well :)

I just read all 423 pages in 4 days!! A hundred pages a day, well more like four hours every day, as you see I like to read a lot! You, fud lady, are awesome. Your husband is awesome.(Derp)erella is awesome.every other chicken you've have/had was awesome, some where bad apples but you pulled through. Hope all is well
smile.png
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

I just read all 423 pages in 4 days!! A hundred pages a day, well more like four hours every day, as you see I like to read a lot! You, fud lady, are awesome. Your husband is awesome.(Derp)erella is awesome.every other chicken you've have/had was awesome, some where bad apples but you pulled through. Hope all is well
smile.png

Wow, that is quite a Derp Marathon!!

i love re reading these!!

here are few pics i saved of derp before nambroth lost the pics.. still miss the whole story line with the pics!

Indeed, I know! If I could I would go back and edit the photos back in. I guess I really will have to make that book someday!

Back
Top Bottom