Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
Oh goodness! While I understand that you guys love Derp and would like your own little derpy chickens, I'm afraid I'd feel very irresponsible to ever breed her. Some of her problems, I suspect, are poor genetics, and I'd hate to think of other chickens suffering from her ailments. It's a miracle that she's alive today!
smile.png

If it makes you feel any better, my other, very healthy, Faverolles is often quite silly too and has the same goofy, fluffy face. I bet you might have some very good hens if you went with the breed. A warning though; mine are so passive that they let the other hens bully them!

Well, the weather has been bad, so I sat down and spent a day drawing up a Derp graphic for a shirt!

I am not sure if I should put a caption underneath or not. "When life gives you lemons, stare at them." is cute, but it might not make sense to most passer-by. "Dare to be Derpy"? Hahahah I don't know.

derpshirt%20sample.gif

omg
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I love it so much! You're an amazing artist. You have captured her inner essence of fluffy derpiness.
Please please offer the shirt in black, the contrast will make the colors even more vibrant! I love the idea of Dare to be Derpy, that's hilarious, and internet ppl will understand it.

Back
Top Bottom