Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
How could I say no? I only have a few Derp photos that I've managed to take since the last ones. Derp is not looking very pretty right now, but she's already growing pinfeathers back in now that the rooster is gone. She will have a fluffy face again soon!

Derperella's 'sister', Coho, is a snuggle addict. If you are wearing a coat or loose clothing at all, Coho will come trundling up to you and whine at you, "Bwaaaah, bwaaaahhh!"
She expects you to lift her up so that she can shove her head into your clothing. Obviously!!
Once she's there, she calms down and has a snooze, all the while cuddling closer. She lets you know that this is ideal with soft little 'bup-bup-bup' noises.

Derp has to make sure that Coho is okay. Her head is disappeared, after all! Derp isn't sure why Coho hides her head when there are so many great things to stare at.

Things to stare at... like the Fud People's walking stick.

Happy Easter, from Derperella and the Fud People!

ohhhh!!! i can't wait to see mine, they are hatching now.... wonder if they'll be like derp or coho??? even without her feathers she is sweet derp!

Aw, a cute Derp update for Easter! Just as good as any Easter basket filled with goodies (Coho was so cute too), I enjoyed the read as always!
thumbsup.gif
love.gif
wee.gif

That picture of Coho and Derp trying to snuggle is adorable! I had a rooster who would stick his head in pockets- trying to get food or course, not because he loved me....

Ooh Coho, maybe she had some unpleasant incident in her life or chicken dreams and is trying to be invisible. I was very shy most of my life, and there are still times I want to hide under the covers.

I do think she would feel better if she would just talk about it.Maybe a trip to the chicken whisperer would help. Thanks fud lady for the photos - whatever Derp looks like she is still DERP!! We love her.

I hatched this little fella today, Easter Sunday, in my shirt. He is a Karen baby so is at least a quarter Faverolle (Karen is half). He is a doll. I noticed him pipping and I so I brought the egg inside with me. I just had to experience the entire hatching process first hand.

Back
Top Bottom