Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
We need a derp update! Read the whole thing a few weeks ago. LOVE IT! And I love the fud lady.
clap.gif

well i must have a derp in the making... 5 little derpettes running around with their cochin mama, so one is always getting lost, sidetracked in her own little world... don't know who is a him or her, but it is too funny!!

thanks, they are so fun to watch- i bought shipped eggs from dinahmoe here on byc
https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/41488/dinahmoe

they were well packed and good hatch...:) i just adore the little buggers

Thank you! It looks like she is in Georgia too which is even better. I had seen she just had an auction and I recently paid more for only a half dozen from a different breeder and not one hatched. The packaging was not the best. Only one developed but did not make it to pip. I will have to contact her to see if she has any available. I really wanted some more bantam Favs!

Last edited:
yep- she is reliable, a friend here on byc recommended her and she also had a great hatch too- highly recommend her..:) am dealing with the no hatch in shipped eggs right now, which really was my fault, i had to wait to set them cuz the bator was full, but last thanksgiving i bought some silkie eggs and only 1 hatched under a broody- it happens sometimes

Thank you! I will definitely keep her name once my silkies stop hatching everything in sight!!
he.gif

yep- she is reliable, a friend here on byc recommended her and she also had a great hatch too- highly recommend her..:) am dealing with the no hatch in shipped eggs right now, which really was my fault, i had to wait to set them cuz the bator was full, but last thanksgiving i bought some silkie eggs and only 1 hatched under a broody- it happens sometimes

Back
Top Bottom