Details for the next SAN DIEGO MEET UP Sept. 30, 2012

It was great seeing you all again and meeting all those new faces
big_smile.png

Thanks to all who put it a together, and congrats on the winner of wonderful the cupcake competition. All those cupcakes were AWESOME!!
Thanks to Bonnie, Desiree, Alison and Dana, Tyra, and Gail for giving great homes to our birds. Hopefully they will produce gazillions of eggs and wonderful babies.

Thank you Allison for Getting the ball rolling on this meet up. I couldn't do much to contribute and I couldn't stay for the duration (family obligations). But I had a wonderful time, Chatting with familiar faces and meeting new people.

Someone suggested doing the Grange for the next one it sounds interesting.

deb

At the last minute my daughter asked me if we could please keep the frizzle and silkie. So they will be staying at Casa de Muchos Chickens and not joining your boys, perchie girl. I can tell my daughter is very attached to them.

Not a problem.... I really shouldn't be getting any more this year... LOL. At some point I should get them some bantams though just 'cuz they need girls their own size.

deb

It was nice meeting you today. I didn't know your little girl had cut herself. I hope one of those cute little frizzles will be hers.
wink.png
Nice to meet all of you today I will definitely be at the next meet-up WITH OUT boxes lol

KKH as a matter of fact when I was finally picked up my daughter claimed them instantly when she heard the peeps!!

Thank you Allison for Getting the ball rolling on this meet up.  I couldn't do much to contribute and I couldn't stay for the duration (family obligations).  But I had a wonderful time, Chatting with familiar faces and meeting new people.

Someone suggested doing the Grange for the next one it sounds interesting.

deb
I think it would be a nice place to have it. Would be great for the off season when rain is a concern. I'm going to check it out on Oct. 20th when the Serama Show will be there. I didn't even know the place existed.

Back
Top Bottom