Details for the next SAN DIEGO MEET UP Sept. 30, 2012

My kids and I had a blast! My daughter and son were trying to convince me to take a kitten home! Even though I was trying to be good by not bringing money, I still ended up taking home a chick (Thanks Jules and Gail! Let me know when I can drop the 2 roos off to you). LOL
lau.gif

And thanks for voting for my cupcakes. I was very honored.

Last edited:
OK so For all you chicken people, who did not get enough, Here is more. And for those of you who have home made goodies I really Think that the BYC San diego Group should get a booth, sell hatching eggs, Chicks, Soap, Jam, give #rs away for Processed Chickens etc. It is going to be a big Event lets get us out there. the the ramona grange do the advertising and we just kick back, They asked Our Serama Club to do a fun show (we need it trying to raise funds for a Show we are putting on in Reno) So please come join us for more chicken stuff, get a group of ya, buy (reserve) one booth area and shake your home made crafts and goods. You will be glad you did, (OOHHH bring Business cards) this event is already in the paper..

http://www.ramonasentinel.com/2011/...d-fun’-for-its-third-annual-harvest-festival/

Hope this is enough info for everyone, i dont check back very often, send me a Pm if youneed me to do something !!

My kids and I had a blast! My daughter and son were trying to convince me to take a kitten home! Even though I was trying to be good by not bringing money, I still ended up taking home a chick (Thanks Jules and Gail! Let me know when I can drop the 2 roos off to you). LOL
lau.gif

And thanks for voting for my cupcakes. I was very honored.
I really wish you would have taken a kitten!!! Would have given you one FREE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom