Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally, you are a superhuman. That's the only way to explain how you managed to deal with it all!
lau.gif

Troopers first 10 days of life.... graphic umbilical photos after rupture glued psss that mass is NOT intestines, we glued before expell, thats how the umbilical dried and scabbed over, we didnt want to remove for fear of bleeding and pulling him open again.

He is doing awesome! and several people wanted to claim him! But one family that has a previous pup of ours wanted him! They are both nurses and truely appreciate him too!

Last edited:
Sally I think you did a great job. Had this happen on my papillons like shot glass size babies, any way invest in mosquito Hemistat clamps it
save pup and I kept it on for 1/2 to make a seal and did exactly what you did. Pup is 5 yrs old
1f60a.png

On lighter note congratulations you're a grandma
1f423.png
That puppy will be fine sounds like a fighter and I think we also think the worse and blame us but you got it girl. I will message you later and Harmony, Granny
1f618.png
from Onyx

Sally I think you did a great job. Had this happen on my papillons like shot glass size babies, any way invest in mosquito Hemistat clamps it save pup and I kept it on for 1/2 to make a seal and did exactly what you did. Pup is 5 yrs old
1f60a.png

On lighter note congratulations you're a grandma
1f423.png
That puppy will be fine sounds like a fighter and I think we also think the worse and blame us but you got it girl. I will message you later and Harmony, Granny
1f618.png
from Onyx
hugs.gif

GUESS WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TROOPER TROOPER!!! So worth my timeeeeee!!! He kicked part of the big scab off with his little feet and nails and I see pink a little round umbilical, almost all of it is off! I cut a bit off so it wouldnt catch and rip, but its freaking CLOSEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! I was crying on the little booger!!! it has a tad raw area on top yet, but I am gonna keep going as I was, iodine all the time and keep Maddy momma from licking him!!!! awwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee I had faith but omg you dont know how much doubt I had after witnessing this umbilical rupture and loosing the Tink that time!!! THANK GOD for VETIGLUE at the right time!!! at some point I will show the images I took of his progress of umbilical if they dont offend lol but on here I think we seen worse for sure!
sickbyc.gif

ou

WOOHOOO *dies from cuteness*

Troopers first 10 days of life.... graphic umbilical photos after rupture glued psss that mass is NOT intestines, we glued before expell, thats how the umbilical dried and scabbed over, we didnt want to remove for fear of bleeding and pulling him open again.

He is doing awesome! and several people wanted to claim him! But one family that has a previous pup of ours wanted him! They are both nurses and truely appreciate him too!

Awesome job! Definitely worth the time!! He is too adorable!
love.gif
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom