Did the reply format change?

Yayyyyy!!!!.....and I was getting used to it......coding eyes coming back, but glad it's gone.
The thing I missed the most was being able to copy/paste links and pictures
lol.png

Thanks to everyone who's reported the issue and provided detailed troubleshooting info!

We've escalated this issue to our technicians and they are looking into it.

For those of you still having problems and haven't yet responded with details, our tech team has requested that we get very specific information in order to help troubleshoot issues like this. The details are here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...with-byc-website-troubleshooting-tech-support

Basically, these are the bits they require when we submit a bug report, and without this info, they aren't able to supply us with much support:

• Help us help you - when reporting a bug, use the following template and include as much of this information as you can:
  • Reproducibility: Were you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
  • Repro Steps: What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
  • Expected: What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
  • Notes: Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue
  • Browser, active browser add-ons, and operating system
  • URL where the issue occurs

GOT IT!

Dear tech support;
Reproduce it? Yep. Every time I try to post a reply or edit a reply.
multiple attempts, same result
Since it occurred every time, I guess I expected it to occur again.
Appears to occur on all browsers and pc based operating systems (I use all including vista and Kindle browser) but most often win 10/chrome)
Url where it occurs? Every thread on backyardchickens.com. Would you like an individual listing?

Notes: MY BYC IS BROKEN!
hit.gif

ETA
It seems to be back to normal on my Coffee Drinkers thread, I am now a happy camper
cool.png

(and working fine on here too)

Last edited:
I just had it pop up again, but only on one thread, then it went back to normal.

Sorry for not reporting my specifics before: Windows 7 and Chrome.

I reported this weeks ago and no help. I didn't change anything on my computer but, since I was a minority - I figured it's a fault on my end. IT IS NOT. It's been agony without my smilies - my replies are just dull and stagnant = not like my usual vibrant chatter. My son the Microsofty doesn't visit till the holidays. I can't wait that long for him to make it right.

Back
Top Bottom