Differance Of Two

They both come in laced varieties, but their body types are completely different. I don't raise sebrights, but I do have bantam Wyandottes and here's a picture of one of my hens. Feathersite.com has lots of pictures of different varieties where you could look the sebrights up.
100_0766.jpg

And here is a seabright... please excuse her lacing, i had just introduced her to the flock and she was getting picked on.
smile.png

54238_img_0021.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to you all for the pics and words! I think I see it now and I believe my girls to be Seabrights as they are not chunky built. I have one rooster/hen that has a white head and splotched black and white on the body. She/he/it crows! I try to not let them out till at least 6:30 M-F and later on the weekends. I don't want trouble, but I believe I'd try and keep him/her in the house if I bothered anyone. So attached, (but not in my head!) Ha. They are all 10 weeks old this week. Too soon to tell? The other one like this black/white one looked like a rooster right away and went to a good home. They say hens don't crow, but I think someone had a video of one doing it. I have worked so hard for these little fellows and I now believe no one got rich raising chickens like this!

This is my favorite color for almost any bird. The black and white is so Blacjk and white hahah. LOVE IT!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:

Could someone tell me what kind of rooster I have? he looks just like the one in the picture that is with my post. I have looked up "Duckwing" and 'Silver Leghorn" and they show the same picture for both breeds! I have seen a picture of the Dorking and he looks like that too (but no five toes) He is a bantam and I would like to get a hen or two for the spring, but I want to know what he is. I no longer have the Seabrights, they went to a man with other Seabrights. He is alone now and spoiled too. I have four white doves for his company. I take him out and walk around with him too. Also, I still bring them all in on the backporch at night because of predators. Is this too much of a change in weather for them? I only put them out on good days. I don't know how I will ever set up nest boxes with this practice, but I don't want them frozen or eaten either.
barnie.gif

I thought it showed up on the post(?) Black and white whith greenish sickle feathers and with striping on some of the white feathers. Single comb.

this is the wrong section for this topic. need to post in what breed or gender section.

barbaraann123 there is no pic but try posting a pic on the other section
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom