DNA Results!

WOW! Unbelievable!!! That's really disappointing...
hugs.gif

Oh Mary! I'm SO sorry you had the misfortune to run into such a horrible person. I'll check with the guy I got my breeders from and see if he knows any one still breeding emus.

I'm impressed by the lab, very cool of them to refund your money.

~Eve

If you want......

I can assist you in getting even with this witch.... I already have scheming ideas (that are perfectly legal, and maybe even ethical!) to make her realize what she did was wrong.
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks Eve! What a nightmare this has been. I am still hoping to get my girl but I will be more careful doing business next time.

Mary

Quote:
She already realizes what she did was wrong. If she didn't she would not have had to make up lies like, "the leg band colors faded in the sun" in 6 days and she can no longer identify the ones that were tested. I appreciate the offer but I will leave the retribution to those more qualified. What goes around comes around/ Hopefully someone will do to her what she did to me.

I'm sorry about that! That stinks!
sad.png

Where about are you in NorCal? And where did you get your emus? I live in Wilton (Sac area) and I've been searching for emus (male or female) for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom