Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

I have yo keep my coop padlocked, trailer trash started stealing my eggs while I was at work!!
Oh no Enola, that's awful. It makes me so darn mad when people have to steal. We had to put up a security camera on our farm stand because of theft this year
1f624.png

Don't know if this counts as being nosy, but this last April a tree blew down from the neighboring back yard into my orchard, straddling the fence. It was a 30 plus foot fruitless Mulberry, half of which ended up on my side. The neighbors are renters...showed them the mess...contacted my insurance company which informed me I was responsible for cleaning up their mess that ended up in my yard. So my brother-in-law and sister, three weeks later, came over with a chain saw and we managed to whack off the parts on my side of the yard and pile them up near our front driveway. Wife and I took a three day vacation late May for her birthday to Ft. Bragg. When we came home, I noticed the pile of stuff in our side yard was gone. The next morning, I went to thank the renter neighbor for taking care of the mess, or having the property manager do so. The guy went ballistic! Accused me of authorizing the tree service to trespass on his property to remove the offending tree! When I tried to discuss the matter with his wife, he came over and told me point blank not to speak with her! Haven't spoken to the idiot in over two months. Wonder why he is so paranoid?

Back
Top Bottom