Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

Lol, glad you can get away from her! Unfortunately I can't get away from my nosy neighbors. They look through the fence sometimes to see what we are doing...it's extremely uncomfortable to feel unsafe in your own yard...thankfully though, our thick privacy bush growing on our high privacy fence is very helpful in keeping them at bay.

I'm not really sure where she's moving. All I know is they'll be across the street from a young family with a small child. She hates children so they'll also probably be wishing for Zeil's alien cane toad neighbors.

Well I am officially fed up with my neighbors. Their idiot dogs barked for AN HOUR and then the woman came over and told me MY dog was barking constantly! I explained that it was were her dogs who were barking and she stormed off in a rage, yelling that she was going to call the HOA. She came back about ten minutes later apologizing and saying I was right and it WAS her dogs! I am so mad that she thinks it is always me making the problem! She also got mad a week ago when I explained that I would not shoot the raccoon family that lives on my property since they haven't touched my animals once and now keep away from my garden and koi pond. She said that they were "making her dogs angry!" I don't know what that means, and frankly I don't want to find out. Anyway, the dogs are inside at night and the raccoons stay in our yard, usually coming out at night. I am so mad and irritated!

Why bother putting up with her? Tell her if she wants to communicate with you in any way to write a letter and mail it. And, that if she steps foot on your property again you'll pursue trespassing charges.

Well I am officially fed up with my neighbors. Their idiot dogs barked for AN HOUR and then the woman came over and told me MY dog was barking constantly! I explained that it was were her dogs who were barking and she stormed off in a rage, yelling that she was going to call the HOA. She came back about ten minutes later apologizing and saying I was right and it WAS her dogs! I am so mad that she thinks it is always me making the problem! She also got mad a week ago when I explained that I would not shoot the raccoon family that lives on my property since they haven't touched my animals once and now keep away from my garden and koi pond. She said that they were "making her dogs angry!" I don't know what that means, and frankly I don't want to find out. Anyway, the dogs are inside at night and the raccoons stay in our yard, usually coming out at night. I am so mad and irritated!

I don't know if she would listen...she'd probably blame anything she did on OCD which I am almost certain she DOES NOT have. Also, I really don't want to press charges, we don't need our neighbor mad at us. We did complain to the HOA, however, they said they would phone her and address the problem accordingly.

You are far nicer than I. I have little patience with nosy busy bodies. Life is to short to deal with such nonsense more than absolutely necessary.

OCD or not is no excuse to continue to trespass when told not to. Heck just call the cops every time she comes over. Guessing just the embarrassment of having a police car in front of her house will get the message across.

Or you could always answer the door with a sidearm on your belt. ;)

I don't know if she would listen...she'd probably blame anything she did on OCD which I am almost certain she DOES NOT have. Also, I really don't want to press charges, we don't need our neighbor mad at us. We did complain to the HOA, however, they said they would phone her and address the problem accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom