Do you have a sign on your coop?

So many cute signs! Here are some of mine:

This is actually a little quilted wall hanging I made for the coop.

36329_img_1362.jpg

A few more hanging on their walls.

36329_img_1366.jpg

36329_img_1347.jpg

Could not wait to post. I have been obsessed lately. I wanted signs for my coops. I bought a few but could not find what I really wanted. My DH is out of state working so I have waaayyyy too much time on my hands! I have now used up every piece of kindling that had any size to it and have been to Hobby Lobby too!

And now I want to share! I did swipe some ideas I have seen on here and my very favorite is imnuryrdpecknwormz....

62714_110_3859.jpg

62714_110_3860.jpg

62714_110_3864.jpg

62714_110_3876.jpg

62714_110_3872.jpg

So you see, I really have too much time on my hands! The welcome with the hens sign came from a book that one of my friends gave me....can't seem to draw on my own but can look at someone else's and copy it!
Today I go out and put all the signs up! My DH said he was going to come home and there were going to be coops everywhere....well, yeah...but he has no idea about the signs!! I am sorry, but there are more signs....will post them later once they are finished!

Not exactly a chicken sign, but I painted a quilt design decoration for our coop. Still thinking about what chicken/egg stuff I can add to it or maybe just paint something additional for the door side of the coop.

47585_coop_quilt.jpg

Quote:
Your coop and sign are beautiful! The color combinaiton is awesome. Where are you located in the mountains? I have a place in Boone.

Spruce Pine, Mitchell County, about an hour from Boone.

Quote:
Your coop and sign are beautiful! The color combinaiton is awesome. Where are you located in the mountains? I have a place in Boone.

Spruce Pine, Mitchell County, about an hour from Boone.

I'd leave it just as it is. It's striking against the wood. I'm a quilter....wonder why I didn't think of that!

Back
Top Bottom