Do you have body ink? Please share tattoo pictures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the chicken on the neck tattoo... MOST awesome! You had a REALLY good artist doing your work! My 15 year old DD saw it over my shoulder and said, "is that a chicken on that person's neck? That's insane! LOL!" She loved it, in other words!

Stacy

I have a hideously cliche' rose tattoo on my right ankle. I got it when I was a 19 y/o college student. My dad didn't speak to me for two weeks. My mom blamed it on the bad influence of Cher. Egads!!! LOL!!! Cher!!! I'm determined to get a cover-up tattoo. I'm thinking a vat of hellbroth...

I think GOOD tattoos are beautiful. Then theres the cliche ones or trashy horribly done ones because your too cheap to pay for a good artist
lol.png
Those always suck.

I have one on my ankle (kinda cliche in itself) of a cool tribal styled Taurus symbol. Proud to be a bull!
lol.png

Here's too that I'd love something similar of!
epic_monster_battle_by_missmonster.jpg

This is by Miss Monster who does awesome japanese style monster drawings. I love her style, and I'd love something similar to this, but colored in!

I also want this fancy goldfish tattoo!
lol.png
Everyone has koi, so I think it's only fitting I have some awkward, chubby, bulging eyed gold fish instead!!
bowie_the_fish_tattoo_by_notoriousstar.jpg

I would also like a bird (maybe a phoenix rooster, or a sort of japanese styled crane or bird of paradise thing) and a snake that looks like my cornsnake, maybe going around my ankle or something
smile.png

The Air Force didn't have any requlations on tattoos until about 10 years ago. Tattoos of hate or gang symbols are absolutely prohibited. New tattoos are not allowed to show when in uniform. If existing tattoos cover more than a quarter of your forearms then you must wear a long sleeved shirt in uniform.

If the shops are making people sign a waiver it's strictly a CYA thing for them. Obviously they could have some young troop ignorant of the regulations come in and get a tattoo that is not allowed. The military could require that fellow to have it removed at his own expense or leave the military. The fellow then comes back to the shop with the complaint that although he was ignorant, it was obvious that he was in the military and as professionals they should know the regulations and should have warned him...

I've never been a big fan of tatoos and don't have any. When women started getting
them I just couldn't figure it out. As I get a little older my attitude has changed a lot.
I find the "cliche" one on the ankles or shoulders to be extremely sexy if done right
and with taste.

I once interviewed someone for a job and I noticed he had pot leaves tatooed on
his arms. He didn't get the job. Sorry, it wasn't the pot leaves it was the fact he
used very little sense by having them tatooed on his forearms.

I'd also like to mention that some of the best people I have ever met are covered with
them. I've had to re-evaluate my own preconceptions on this issue.

I've thought about a few small ones for myself. Believe it or not the Red Cross
refuses to accept blood donations here in CT if you have had a tatoo by an
out of state artist and won't take blood for one year even if I had one done by
a licensed artist here in CT.

Mine is posted back there, but mines a small no frills heart outline on my left wrist. I can cover it with a watch, or bracelet, it's not offensive, and I don't really care if the redcross wouldnt take my blood because of it... because I can't give blood anyway! had a blood transfusion when I was 12.

that neck chicken tat is soo cool. My daughter looooves tatoo art. She is starting a photo collection of people that she meets that have tatoos. she is interviewing them and asking why they got them and what they mean. We got to meet Kat vonD and she got her picture with her. she was sooooooooo excited. My daughter doesn't plan on getting a tat until she is much older and she plans to design a piece of art with meaning behind it. who knows, by the time she designs it she might not want any tat!

that neck chicken tat is soo cool. My daughter looooves tatoo art. She is starting a photo collection of people that she meets that have tatoos. she is interviewing them and asking why they got them and what they mean. We got to meet Kat vonD and she got her picture with her. she was sooooooooo excited. My daughter doesn't plan on getting a tat until she is much older and she plans to design a piece of art with meaning behind it. who knows, by the time she designs it she might not want any tat!

I have 3 I am willing to share!
There is no specific reasn for this one, I just liked it!
smallerbutterfly.jpg

This one is two taurus symbols a Sagittarius in between. It represents my daughter myself and her dad.
DSCF1227.jpg

This one is a picture that my daughter doodled on a coaster when she was 3. She is 7 now and still LOVES the fact that I have HER artwork on me!
DSCF1230.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom