Do You Own A Gun ?

there was another shooting today (in Germany though)

0.jpg

not sure if it's another terrorist attack or just some maniac with a gun

try as you may.. but we have no sure way to prevent someone some committing a crime/murder

if making more more laws to help you feel better and to make the country safer like Chicago ? .. go right ahead..

a lot of uncertainty now a day.. but let see how it is..

i don't own a rifle or is it high power assault weapon/rifle? .. but with all this talk about banning.control..

given that automatics and suppressors are illegal in AZ (for law aiding citizens anyway)

i guess a semi-automatic rifle would be fine.. something that i can use in 200-300 yard gun range..

I wish we could just round up all these people, along with the peadophiles and rapists and just put then in a rocket and fire them into the sun.

I have over 60 guns and for the government to tell me I can't have them is ludicrous it's my 2nd ammendment right to own them does people honestly think that terriost can't get guns if they want these laws they want to pass is only hurting the actual law abiden citizens look at our drug problem I guarantee drugs kill more people than guns ever will i think we have had a terrible president the last 7 years and if hillary gets it we will continue to get worse people that actually listen to the law needs to carry a gun at all times and these terriost attacks will stop I am a DONALD TRUMP supporter and think he has good ideas

I got sick last night hearing all the Democrats preach about gun control and using the deaths of all those people to try to raise money for something, don't know what, saw it on the news.

I got sick last night hearing all the Democrats preach about gun control and using the deaths of all those people to try to raise money for something, don't know what, saw it on the news. 
They were talking about it on the radio here too.

Yeah, me too. It was so predictable though and I almost wondered what took them so long to get around to it. Supposedly they kept chanting "no fly-no buy." For the life of me I can't understand why people believe you should have your second amendment right revoked because you're on a secret list that you can't challenge. I mean, after all, they allowed sales of firearms to known criminals during Fast and Furious but yet they want to revoke peoples' rights simply because they're suspected of being bad guys but haven't been charged with anything yet? That totally, completely undermines the foundation this country was built on and the subject of due process. The reason it's ok to bar people from flying isn't just to keep others safe, but because we don't have a constitutional right to fly. So being denied access to air travel is nowhere near as serious as being denied your constitutional rights such as speech, assembly, keep and bear arms, speedy trial, etc. And that doesn't even take into consideration the fact that the no-fly list is far from accurate and foolproof. But even if it were you should still have the right to due process. The founding fathers made a high bar for the government to deny a person their rights but too many people seem to view your rights as a gift from the state, and that is so wrong in my opinion.

Yeah, me too. It was so predictable though and I almost wondered what took them so long to get around to it. Supposedly they kept chanting "no fly-no buy." For the life of me I can't understand why people believe you should have your second amendment right revoked because you're on a secret list that you can't challenge. I mean, after all, they allowed sales of firearms to known criminals during Fast and Furious but yet they want to revoke peoples' rights simply because they're suspected of being bad guys but haven't been charged with anything yet? That totally, completely undermines the foundation this country was built on and the subject of due process. The reason it's ok to bar people from flying isn't just to keep others safe, but because we don't have a constitutional right to fly. So being denied access to air travel is nowhere near as serious as being denied your constitutional rights such as speech, assembly, keep and bear arms, speedy trial, etc. And that doesn't even take into consideration the fact that the no-fly list is far from accurate and foolproof. But even if it were you should still have the right to due process. The founding fathers made a high bar for the government to deny a person their rights but too many people seem to view your rights as a gift from the state, and that is so wrong in my opinion.

true.. true..

people don't like being labeled or monitored NSA anyone ?

i don't have any problem with the terrorist watch list-- since if you are on that list there's got to be something going on.. but do people know the process behind the terror watch list ? how a person ended up on the list ? pretty sure NSA is still around

the problem i have is with the NO FLY LIST -- NO FLY NO BUY ?

do people know the difference between NO FLY LIST and TERROR WATCH LIST ? and what type people can be on those lists?

i'm not some terror expert so i'll skip the terror watch list

but the no fly list.

NO FLY list-- what do people think of the people who are on this list ? i hope it's not like "oh, you are on the NO FLY list so you = terrorist" ?

if you got unpaid debt, or own child support , etc.. they can take your passport away and put you on the no fly list so you can not leave the country

when it comes to paying debt.. each person will have their own story.. and it doesn't matter what their story is..

do you think it's right to take their right to 2nd amendment away ?

i met a few of the people on the no fly list before.. one of them is a co-worker of mine.. he was behind on his child support payments and the guy had a history of traveling outside the country so they took his passport and put him on the no fly list until he's current with his child support payments

have you even wonder why the politicians don't really explain much about the lists to you?

"common sense" no fly no buy ? you joking right?

and this is from the same leader who will preach about how we should not label a group based on the action of a few..

yet if you are on the no fly list.. you are potential criminals or terrorists ?

well.. don't be owning student loan debts or any other debts .. since depending on your situation.. you can also be on the no fly list

there are other reasons a person can get on the no fly list and they have nothing to do with terrorism --

Last edited:
Face it. In the eyes of certain powerful people, anyone expressing a desire for self reliance, be it self defence or raising your own chickens, is a potential threat, be it physical or financial. Do you think that the major agribusinesses and grocery stores really want everyone to grow their own food? How many Law Enforcement Agencies do we need if everyone looked after their own personal safety? Can't have a big nanny government if everyone is weaned, We are probably put on "the list" for things like joining BYC, the NRA, going to church, being a boy scout, having subscriptions to Mother earth magazine, or other actions or lifestyles that don't conform to whatever is politically correct at the moment. Now days, a "Liberal" is not about a liberal view of the Constitution, where rights not specifically given to the govt belong to the people and in the event of a tie, go to the people, but conforming to a ever narrowing view of behavior, based on the philosophy of "Political Correctness" Someone said once, perhaps Harry Truman that political correctness is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end. The government that can take your gun, your seat on the airplane, your bank account, property, etc based on suspicion and a secret set of rules, can most assuredly take your chicken.

Back
Top Bottom