Do you think i should take out of bator?

BVan1

In the Brooder
Mar 13, 2024
I'm going to post this video again to see if anyone thinks I should take this egg out of the incubator. I'm not sure what happened. Day 7 lots of movement and day 11 looked like it seperated from the shell and just giggles in there. It's day 16 and still just giggles. I though I seen some slight movement but I can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not. Should I let it ride out these last few days or take it out?

I'm going to post this video again to see if anyone thinks I should take this egg out of the incubator. I'm not sure what happened. Day 7 lots of movement and day 11 looked like it seperated from the shell and just giggles in there. It's day 16 and still just giggles. I though I seen some slight movement but I can't tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not. Should I let it ride out these last few days or take it out?

To be honest I think it’s dead. I don’t see any veins. But I would wait until you go to lock down day and check again. If you do see it moving on its own and no veining, I would toss it.

Back
Top Bottom