Do your ducks like toys? What kind? 😍

I will go out there and sit in a lawn chair and pull grapes apart or lettuce and feed them. It's so much fun and they'll nibble on you. Except for Shadow she'll bite and pull hard lol it's weird I'll pull my foot away and she won't really notice until I say "ow" then it's like "huh what?" lol :gig Pearl may be my favorite to feed, she not super scared but really gentle and doesn't bite hard, like when she's taking a treat. Same with Dakota and Iris. Aspen and Lilly both dart in bite my finger kinda hard to get the grape and then run/walk away (at least Aspen does lol) Lilly doesn't usually run away though. River trys to keep everyone away so only he and Iris get the treats but that doesn't work very well. Serafina will only occasionally take a treat from my hand and most of the time someone who isn't as scared gets it before she can decide it's safe or not. Aster is a little more shy but will at least take a treat from your hand pretty regularly. Skylar and Alaska whom are in drake jail 98% of the time don't get as much time spent with them but I will usually give them a few treats. Alaska still thinks I am pretty terrifying. Skylar thinks I'm ok and once you catch him he's pretty chill and likes it when you pet his back. How do I know? He wags his tail.:gig
I love my ducks :love

My ducklings are always tearing up toilet paper roll and pulling on strings exactly like kittens, so I bought them their own kitten toys 😄 OH man, they are super into it 😍

What do your ducks get into? How do you interact with them? 🥰🦆
May I ask what kind of ducks you have? The one in the beginning of your video looks an awful lot like the “white runner” duckling I just got. (Clearly, I have some suspicions about the breed... 🤣)

May I ask what kind of ducks you have? The one in the beginning of your video looks an awful lot like the “white runner” duckling I just got. (Clearly, I have some suspicions about the breed... 🤣)
raccoonroom - can you post a picture of the string toy your ducks play with? Where did you get it?

It’s hard to tell in this pic (and I’m just about to clean the brooder, so please excuse the poop!), but the dark billed one is supposed to be a white runner, as is the one to the right.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom