Does anyone else have bunnies on the way?

I just got another litter about 6 days ago. And have a second litter that is two weeks from harvesting. Can't wait, I enjoy smoked rabbit.

My doe is due on Thursday. Just checked the nest box and she's pulled fur, so I'm thrilled
celebrate.gif

My doe is due on Thursday. Just checked the nest box and she's pulled fur, so I'm thrilled
celebrate.gif

Aww yay! You may get some early arrivals - or does your doe usually pull fur a few days before?

I have 2 that are a week old & 6 that are 4 days old & a potential litter due Fri - can't palp the doe as she is so huge in the belly that there is no real wiggle room to feel :/ & another due soon in about a week or so

Aww yay! You may get some early arrivals - or does your doe usually pull fur a few days before?

I have 2 that are a week old & 6 that are 4 days old & a potential litter due Fri - can't palp the doe as she is so huge in the belly that there is no real wiggle room to feel :/ & another due soon in about a week or so
This is her second litter. The first time she pulled fur on day 27, so she should have them tomorrow night.
I love the week-old ones, just so cute.

I have a 1 1/2 yr old mini rex that i bred with a blk/white mini rex and she is due june 7, 2013. i will post pics in a bit of mom and dad and the babies in 28-33 days

Back
Top Bottom