Does anyone have a picture of a Toulouse/Sebastopol cross gosling?

Diamond Wire Farms

Songster
9 Years
Jan 19, 2011
Placerville, CA
So my 2 Toulouse ladies have been co-brooding a nest.
Of course the babies decide to hatch early and in a SNOW storm in California in MAY!

Anyway, before they went broody the girls only associated with my Toulouse gander.
In fact, the girls were down-right awful to the lonely Sebbie ganders (even though the Toulouse gander ignored them.)

But since the hatching in a snow storm incident, one Sebastopol gander has moved into the nest to keep the 4 hatchlings and 3 adoptees warm.
The Toulouse girls are now in L-O-V-E with him. Their Savior! (I have four more of their babies in the incubator. They hatched wet into 32 degree weather,
and would not dry. They will go back out with the fam tomorrow or the next day.)

So my question is could this Sebastopol gander have been one of their mates all along? Does anyone have a picture of a sebastopol/toulouse gosling.
These look like pure Toulouse goslings to me, but a few of them appear extra puffy.

I will take pictures tonight when everyone is warm and dry.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures and my goslings are older, maybe 3-4 weeks old, but they do look like toulouse. I also have pure sebbies and they look nothing like them, but hoping for lots of curly flowing feathers in their future.

Back
Top Bottom