Does anyone have a son that is not circumcised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
If so, please PM me, I think I might have a problem
hmm.png

I think I might have figured out what the 'problem' is. I have 3 sons, but only the youngest is not circumcised. I believe we have a natural occurrence that I'm not familiar with, so we should be good
smile.png

Thanks to those that sent me PM's, this mom stuff is hard sometimes!
roll.png

as getting your son circumcised is unusual here, and I have a fiance who has no shame, feel free to pm me any questions or problems and I'll get an answer from him for you

Nothing wrong about male children being uncircumcised and even it is the low minority of numbers but the rewards are much greater when they are adults. Alot of pros and cons about it.

My fellas (DH and DS) are, but my brother wasn't and he still to this day curses his dad for bullying mom into going along with that. Not sure why, don't really WANT to know why, but there it is.

Hope everything works out... the key, from what I've heard anyways, is hygiene. Get that straight and there's not a whole lot of other issues. But when you're talking about youngsters... yeah right... and add in that it's that particular area... and Mom's trying to explain when she's not packing the same equipment.

Best of luck with that one... one more reason to say Parenthood is NOT for the feint of heart!

I will not be circumsizing any of my children, male or female. I still don't understand the reason it is still so common. The only one who should ever retract a foreskin is the owner of the foreskin. Problems occur when drs and well meaning parents retract. This usually causes adhesions.

There is a good forum on mothering.com about not circumcising if you have any more questions. They are a wealth of info you could also check out nocirc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom