Does Anyone Have A.......

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Mottled Houdan Hen they would be willing to sell? I have decide to keep Larry and would like to try and find a Hen for him.

Good luck in finding one for Larry (uh ahem, thought you were talking about my husband
gig.gif
)

I have some Mottled Houdans (day old) being shipped to me on September 17. I am located in Calhoun GA. Trying to get hens for my 3 boys and not lonely Mottled Houdan hen.

Hey Paso,
If you end up with an extra girl could you let me know? I really wanted one older but if I get a younger one now at least by Spring she will be old enough to lay.
I could drive over to pick her up.

I have one Mottled Houdan hen! But PP has dibs on her by trading me some orp and silkie babies

You might ask if shes interested in selling her houdan after we trade LOL

Shes a BEAUTIFUL young hen and shes singing right now and nesting around but no eggs yet she is 5 months old and has a pretty crest and good toe seperation But I do not know if PP will want to sell her. you just have to ask

Me and PP both can ship

464.jpg

Last edited:
Will let you know what I get as soon as I can tell. Your roo needs a girl........They are such fluffy little butterballs when they hatch. LOL.

LMEGGS,
She is cool. I love it when they are little and start to get that 80's style poof on their heads.
My Larry has awesome wattles and horns. I was going to sell all 3, but once Hubby realized they were a rare breed he wanted to keep Larry. Moe found a home and I have to find one for Curly.

Do any of you have a rooster for sale ?

Back
Top Bottom