Does anyone have any turkey coop and run ideas?

Cool looking coop
View attachment 1261438 View attachment 1261437

Their coop is only the metal-roof covered part. The run is about 50x20 and the coop is about 8x9 for 6 turkeys and 2 guineas. The guineas and extra Tom are going to freezer camp soon so they’ll have more room soon. We’ve since added more skirting around the base to prevent any digging in from predators.

I don’t free range them since we have coyote, bobcat, owl, eagles, hawks, raccoon, opossum, and my own dog with a high bird prey drive.

i personally dont have a "coop" for my birds. i have them in a flight pen made out of dog kennel panels. 6' tall with pvc pipe arched in the middle of each pen to make the netting higher. i then have 2x4s 6' high that they roost on. my total pen is 60'x30' and right now it is divided up into 4 different pens. my turkeys do great. I do have a small sheltor in each pen that i put their food in that keeps it dry when it rains and if they want to they can get under it to get out of they rain. they never use it though unless they are eating out of their feeder.

Back
Top Bottom