Does anyone have funny quirks about themselves like:

The sheets on my bed. I CANNOT go to bed with the sheets all messed up or crooked. They have to be in the right direction and in the correct order: mattress pad, fitted sheet, flat sheet, blanket, comforter, then quilt (if winter).

Quote:
Youd hate me. We dont use flat sheets-My DH twists alot sleeping and Always pulled them out and off! got sick of remaking it so I just stopped using them now we both sleep soundly:)

Quote:
Youd hate me. We dont use flat sheets-My DH twists alot sleeping and Always pulled them out and off! got sick of remaking it so I just stopped using them now we both sleep soundly:)

LOL! I accuse my husband of doing the alligator death roll with the sheets. He ends up looking like a jelly roll when he's on night shift and I'm not at home to prevent it.
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah. You and I could start a dull thread, but it wouldn't be as much fun.

Maybe we should.
lol.png

There has to be something about us... think! I was raised in a barn. I am immune to a LOT!

AH! The remotes! I want them by the TV! not hidden under a cushion, or on the back of a chair, or on a table.
I just had to think back to the last time I yelled.
Come on Kooshie! You can do it!

I have to eat the out side chocolate off of a kit kat bar before Ill bite it-same with a skor bar

LOL, I eat them like this too.

Plus I will never eat a Green M&M, and if I eat Smarties I have to eat them in sets of 3 , 2 of the same color and a different color in the middle, I have thrown out countless Green M & M's and single Smarties

My Horses get fed in a particular order, I feed my chickens in the same order everytime.

Quote:
Maybe we should.
lol.png

There has to be something about us... think! I was raised in a barn. I am immune to a LOT!

AH! The remotes! I want them by the TV! not hidden under a cushion, or on the back of a chair, or on a table.
I just had to think back to the last time I yelled.
Come on Kooshie! You can do it!

Computing at 50%.....

Got it! I role play that I'm a spaceship! I think that counts as a bit odd!
lol.png

I guess my biggest quirk is with loaf bread.... I have to have the crust lined up exactly perfect. By top crust and any other bumps it may have. They have to match front and back. So I guess that would mean, inside to inside. I also have to put the meat, cheese, etc on in a certain order or it just doesn't taste right.

DH's biggest quirk is with potato chips... He sorts them out and eats them according to size.. Smallest first.

Back
Top Bottom