Does anyone know if you get 100ft-150ft field fencing??

wildriverswolf90

Songster
8 Years
Aug 4, 2011
polk county, NC
I have a small area on my property that I am wanting to fence in for my goat and pig so they are not stuck in the stall on nasty days when I can't take them over to the pasture. I know you can get field fence(cattle fence and non climb fence) in 330ft rolls, but I really don't want to spend 200$ on more fence. I am wondering if there is some place that I can find the same fencing in a 100 or 150ft roll?? Or if anyone knows a real cheap place to find the 330ft rolls??
Thanks for any advice :)

You could scan Craigslist for someone selling a partial roll. Or you could buy an entire 330' roll, use what you need, and sell the rest. As long as you price it fairly, it should sell.

You might also want to consider purchasing a whole roll and just keeping what you don't use. The stuff will last FOREVER if you keep it under cover, out of moisture. I currently have 6 partial rolls that have been stored in the barn for 13 YEARS and still look new. I used to have more partial rolls, but there is always a use for them, and I have used them up. I value those partial rolls so much that when the military moves us, the rolls come, too. Having extra fence immediately available, for an emergency or not, is PRICELESS!

Back
Top Bottom