Does anyone live near Minneapolis, MN??

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I have a dilemma....

My aunt and little Cousin(7yrs old) got on a bus yesterday to come home right away. i guess they were having a lot of problems down there with money and family or something, I havent gotten the full story yet, but heres my problem...

My aunt, in a rush to get to the bus, accidentally left all the food she had packed for their trip home so she only has juices for Brielle. They have no money(a family member here bought the tickets) to buy any food when they get to the Minneapolis station tonight.

I am more worried about Brielle being hungry than anything..i really cannot stand the thought of it
sad.png
.... So if there is anyone in the area that could offer them anything, even just for the night, it would be SOOO greatly appreciated.

I can even reemburse you through PayPal...just dont want my baby cousin to be hungry.
Thank you all very much.

I don't live close enough to help much more than just making a suggestion. Do you have any affiliation with any large church bodies? Like Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, Lutheran (any synod) etc? You may be able to find something through a church by placing a phone call. Or you could possibly look up other charities, food shelves, etc. that may be able to help. It's just a suggestion, and I hope things go well!

Here's a small list of places that may be able to help:
Places to help

Last edited:
I used to live in St. Paul, and my parents are right outside of st. paul, not sure if I can get ahold of them quick enough to be of much help though

Thanks guys i will try soem local churches and see if they can help them out when they get in there. i am like beyond irritated that she forgot the food..i dont understand how you could forget that, especially with a little kid going with.

barnie.gif
he.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
smack.gif

thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom