Does this look like a Lemon Cuckoo Orpington?

Jakoda

Songster
7 Years
Apr 12, 2012
Old Lyme CT

As the title says, does this look like an LC orp? 2 weeks old in this pic Right now he/she, (and I'm thinking he, really thick legs BIG feet) is much darker like the color of the wing featherings coming in , in this pic.

Thoughts? thanks (the one in the background is a Lav orp) Anyone have pics of a LC Orp at around 4-5 weeks old?
Thanks
Diane

not to disagree with you, but I looked thru the orpington thread here, and I see all kinds of colored legs, dark, white, yellow..The Buff's I have , granted they are lighter colored legs, not as yellow as these chicks, but not "white" either..

gotcha,,I'm definitely thinking it is not a lemon cuckoo,,Here is a pic of him/her I just took,,

Closest one to us,,the one behind him is supposed to be a lav orp,,they are lighter in color /blueish in person...So what do you think they could be if not orps?
The white butt you see is a coronation sussex

here are my lemon cuckoo orpingtons with a lavender blue salmon favorelle, any guesses as to what the sex is on favorelle? and does anyone know how to sex the lemon cuckoo's?

Back
Top Bottom