Does this look like rodent feces to you?

I stopped at tractor supply and was told everyone is coming in for the same reason, we had our first real cold snap. They sold me a rat station and said I should put it in the coop by the door to the run. However I worry about rodents making their way into my attic or shed to expire. I saw in another thread that corn meal and baking soda are near instant for killing rodents. Is this something I could put in the bait station instead of the poison packs it came with?

I stopped at tractor supply and was told everyone is coming in for the same reason, we had our first real cold snap. They sold me a rat station and said I should put it in the coop by the door to the run. However I worry about rodents making their way into my attic or shed to expire. I saw in another thread that corn meal and baking soda are near instant for killing rodents. Is this something I could put in the bait station instead of the poison packs it came with?
Another good reason to use snap traps instead of poison.

Do not use glue traps, they're very cruel. Use snap traps in a chicken proof contiainer if you need. If the poops are more than 5mm long, it's likely a rat. Mouse poop is very small, looks like elongated poppy seeds.

Back
Top Bottom