Dog -clan RP!!! JOIN!

lau.gif
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
don't worry!! XDXDXDXDXDXD!!! (stupid line button)
What button is that!?

Scourge peaked into the den, but did not enter. Her mate needed time alone.
Scourge sighed and padded of to Rubys den to get treatment for hr neck wound. The blood had dried and clumped on her black fur making it look dull and ewie. She lay on a medicine bed and worried about her Pups and Rinty. Ruby------who had been tending to her ear------- came over abnd began to clean out her eck wound. "Ow!" Whimpered Scourge.
Nessa and kye came in too....."Hi" Ruby grumbled. "Loks like I have alot of work to do!" Where on earth is Gracie!"

(Gracie is the new Med.cat assistant....I will play her ---akthough remeber anyone can play anyone iof the play is not on)
images

Pic of Gracie (above)

Gracoe came panting in and plopped down her bottom beside Ruby, as if on que. "Sorry, I just heard the news!" Ruby crumpled her face. "What news?" Worry could be diserned on every dogs face. "Oh-- that you were back is all!" She barked and busied herslf brewing a concoction that would ease the pain on the wounds.

Scourge winced as Ruby pulled the wound tight around her cut, it was deep and the blood was seeping through the thin corn-skin clothe like mad. "It'll dry up soon." Gracie reasssured.

Rinty woke from his deep sleep, filled with horrible images of Pippin being killed. He blinked large tears away, and slowly padded out of his den. He was the leader of this pack, and needed to act like one. His mate couldn't do all the work, especially since they had pups. He lifted his head, but his tail remained low. "Scourge?" he called, trying not to let his voice crack.

Rinty woke from his deep sleep, filled with horrible images of Pippin being killed. He blinked large tears away, and slowly padded out of his den. He was the leader of this pack, and needed to act like one. His mate couldn't do all the work, especially since they had pups. He lifted his head, but his tail remained low. "Scourge?" he called, trying not to let his voice crack.
Scourge turned around and smiled trying to cheer her mate up. "Are you OK Rinty?" She licked away a salty tear and licked his nose. "I was hoping you could go hunting with me?"

Back
Top Bottom