DOG SHOW *PRIZES* Ends 5th April.

Name: Princess (entry 1)
Breed: Black Lab/Golden Retriever mix
Fun Facts: Princess is still a fun loving puppy despite the fact that she is getting up in years. She absolutely adores the snow and in the springtime, she will find the smallest patch of melting snow to lay down in and to rub her face in.

Attachments

• Princess in the Snow.jpg
    Princess in the Snow.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 7
Name: Princess (entry 2)
Fun Facts: Princess is a good girl when it comes to the chickens. As soon as I let her out, she is running out to the coop to check on "her chickens." She gets very jealous when she thinks I'm spending too much time with the chickens, and once, she even went so far as to ignore me and refuse my pets after I was cuddling a chicken. 😂 She definitely has the sass, though you'd never guess it by looking into those innocent brown eyes.

Attachments

• Puppy Eyes.jpg
    Puppy Eyes.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 6
Name: Princess (entry 3)
Fun Facts: Princess loves car rides. The minute she hears a car door slam, you can be sure she will be standing out by the car expectantly before you can say, "Car ride!" Traveling anywhere with her family is definitely her happy place. She loves exploring!

Attachments

• Princess.jpg
    Princess.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 6
This is Pistol Pete aka Petey.
He is six years old
Chinese Crested-Hairy Hairless
He is a stud dog.
He is a former show dog, now retired and enjoying “pet life”. His favorite thing to do is play fetch, and chase the buzzards off our property when given the cue.

Omg I love Chinese cresteds! Was he successful in the ring?

Name: Princess (entry 1)
Fun Facts: Princess is still a fun loving puppy despite the fact that she is getting up in years. She absolutely adores the snow and in the springtime, she will find the smallest patch of melting snow to lay down in and to rub her face in.
Those eyes are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom